Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to DotA Forum Please Log in or Register!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Modern warfare 3 trailer?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Modern warfare 3 trailer? Empty Modern warfare 3 trailer? Sat May 07, 2011 5:29 pm

Tom

Tom
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator

2Modern warfare 3 trailer? Empty Re: Modern warfare 3 trailer? Sat May 07, 2011 5:54 pm

Chan

Chan
DotA Administrator
DotA Administrator

nc share Very Happy

3Modern warfare 3 trailer? Empty Re: Modern warfare 3 trailer? Sat May 07, 2011 6:04 pm

Tom

Tom
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator

Chan wrote:nc share Very Happy

Thank you, why do i need global mod to lock topics, keep forum safe etc?

4Modern warfare 3 trailer? Empty Re: Modern warfare 3 trailer? Sat May 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Chan

Chan
DotA Administrator
DotA Administrator

at really you can't still have the mod feature your still at the trial period but i think if you have become active until tommorow you will get the position as the official DotA Trial Mod and if you work harder you might become an DotA Administrator like me Smile and try bring some of your friends.

5Modern warfare 3 trailer? Empty Re: Modern warfare 3 trailer? Sat May 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Tom

Tom
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator

Chan wrote:at really you can't still have the mod feature your still at the trial period but i think if you have become active until tommorow you will get the position as the official DotA Trial Mod and if you work harder you might become an DotA Administrator like me Smile and try bring some of your friends.

I'm not into administrator, also sure ill be active tommorow i can't see me leaving this forum, i invited godly to the foums but he might not be active at the moment

Also chan could you add some scrolling text?, i have posted a tutorial:
https://dota.forumotion.org/t3-chan-add-some-scrolling-text

6Modern warfare 3 trailer? Empty Re: Modern warfare 3 trailer? Sat May 07, 2011 6:23 pm

Chan

Chan
DotA Administrator
DotA Administrator

~Done!

7Modern warfare 3 trailer? Empty Re: Modern warfare 3 trailer? Sat May 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Tom

Tom
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator

@Chan

Add some moods, where members can select there mood, do you know how to do that?

8Modern warfare 3 trailer? Empty Re: Modern warfare 3 trailer? Sat May 07, 2011 6:26 pm

Chan

Chan
DotA Administrator
DotA Administrator

let's talk in the chat box so go log in their! Smile

9Modern warfare 3 trailer? Empty Re: Modern warfare 3 trailer? Sat May 07, 2011 7:07 pm

Chan

Chan
DotA Administrator
DotA Administrator

Since this topic has been many offtopic i will moved it to the basket and lock it

~Chan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum